Production Line Mechanic
Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Production Line Mechanic in Walton, KY. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Production Line Mechanic is responsible for setting up different line setups and changes. Performs all tasks in a safe manner observing cGMP and quality standards.
- Conduct line setup and changeovers for all production runs
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot mechanical and simple electrical maintenance issues
- Monitor performance of equipment throughout the day
- Maintain equipment to ensure proper functionality
- Make equipment improvement recommendations
- Assist facilities with side work i.e., hanging equipment, paint, concrete, dry wall repair etc.
- Work in accordance with all safety regulations, SOP’s and work instructions.
- Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing liquid filling lines equipment such as Fillers, Cappers, Labelers, torque machines, pumps, conveyors, jet coders, etc.
- Complete understanding of Lock Out/Tag-out procedure
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Prior work experience in an FDA environment a plus
- 1-3 years prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
- Thorough documentation and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and work well with other team members
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include overtime when needed
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.