MBS is in urgent need of a Project Coordinator in Mason, OH. This position is a full-time, contract to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Project Coordinator (PC) is an operational support role within the Aftermarket Solutions Group (AMS). The PC role will directly interface with the customers to create proposals, execute projects, and deliver solutions within schedule and budget to meet expectations with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- The PC role requires strong communications, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills. The PC role also requires a high degree of organizational skills to handle multiple projects in various stages, concurrently.
- Coordinate directly with primary contact to develop a mutually agreeable execution plan and to ensure compliance with customer expectations. Identify any conflicts between execution plan and customer expectations and develop alternative plan to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with Materials Control to determine materials procurement plan and ensure materials timeline is being held to.
- Communicate with Scheduling teams and Customer Support to effectively schedule installation of solution and/or service and provide the documentation based on the project requirements.
- Provide updates in weekly regional, departmental, and company-wide scheduling meetings.
- Ensure customers are directed to the correct channels of communication to fulfill their needs
- Collaborate with customers, distributors, vendors, and organization personnel in finding best-fit solutions to customers machine needs.
- Work internal customers and teams such as Engineering, Finance, Account receivables, and Sales to ensure the needs and expectations provide by the customer.
- Works with Accounts Receivables to resolve exceptions regarding the timely collection of cash.
- Coordinates periodic planning and control meetings with the appropriate representatives to review performance and identify changes.
- Assist TSS in providing the FSEs and ISPs with pertinent job documentation when necessary.
- Provide other assistance to Aftermarket Solutions Manager as directed.
- Understand customer requirements and determine Cost and Feasibility in providing superior solutions
- Determine alternatives to customers’ needs when requested solutions are not available or unpredicted events arise.
- Recommends corrective actions and coordinates changes to the product supply plan when dictated by changes in business.
- Develop and manage order execution plan to meet customer expectations
- Serves as primary contact for all matters related to the execution of the customer order from order receipt through to customer acceptance.
- Create business requirements such as material, engineering, service for all solutions and/or services pertaining to customer’s request. This includes but not limited to sales order, engineering requests, billing requests
- Manage critical delivery items to meet customer expectations and develop execution plan for delivery of the machine solution and/or service.
- Monitor progress of project execution, making necessary adjustments, and notifying appropriate parties of execution changes as they occur to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Coordinates project reviews and approval meetings within the organization and with the customer as required.
- Maintain Aftermarket SharePoint File for project management. Including of updating status changes, key dates, critical notes pertaining to the project, and project documentation
- Identifies and documents any significant financial variances related to the execution of the order and conducts postmortem review.
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities understanding the influence on short- and long-term relationships with customers and the impact these have on company performance
- Information literacy (effectively utilizing company databases, including Service Doc, MILK, Knowledgebase, Metrix/FSM, and SAP)
- Digital literacy (understand and utilize basic concepts of computing, networking, augmented reality, and multimedia to communicate across all available platforms effectively)
- Technological literacy (Ability to understand technical drawings and customer RFQs, experience in machine tools or equivalent discipline)
- Strong computer (Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint, Project, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills with a focus on tactful and persuasive discussions
- Two years of scheduling, planning, resource allocation, and coordination experience.
- In office & potential hybrid as we moved along in the training process.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in automation, high technology manufacturing or related business, focused on the administration.
- Microsoft suites & SAP will be a PLUS.JD was updated.
- Must be self-driven, positive attitude & team player.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.