MBS is hiring Project Manager Engineer for a GREAT customer of ours in Cincinnati, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical Lead for projects requiring processing plant equipment to include installation and modification.
- Work from project definition through deployment, coordination, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Using engineering calculations to provide best solutions
- Analyze project progress and updates and when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identifying potential problems and developing contingency plans.
- Perform procurement activities as required, including preparing specifications, issuing RFQs, evaluating bids and communicating with vendors.
- Organize and participate in project and pre-startup safety reviews
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, safety and health requirements and promote a safe working environment for project execution.
- Close projects as per guidelines and ensures proper documentation and handover
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering, with at least 5 years working experience in capital projects preferably in a process plant environment.
- Familiarity with technical codes and standards for example ASME, NEC, NFPA.
- Good analytical thinking, communication & interpersonal skills. Able to work independently.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.