MBS is in urgent need of a Quality Engineer in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead projects from customer specs, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Understanding of purchasing and working with ERP/MRP systems
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, providing regular contact on project status and changes
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identifying potential problems and developing contingency plans.
- Perform procurement activities as required, including preparing specifications, issuing RFQs, evaluating bids and communicating with vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, safety and health requirements and promote a safe working environment for project execution.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including paying attention to details and being able to multitask when required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Verbal communication skills
- Planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Time keeping skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge in project management techniques and processes
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.