Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a QC CMM Inspector. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment as an Aviation Repair Technician Inspector at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform CMM inspections on components and final assemblies and analyze features to GD&T requirements
- Use CMM and other Monitoring and Measuring Equipment (M&ME) to inspect product for dimensional conformance according to production schedule. Reads and interprets Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) data.
- Complies with internal quality system, business policies, and regulatory requirements and supports business goals and objectives
- Reads and understands blueprints, travelers/routers and work instructions including GD&T data on machine prints
- Work with CAD models
- Generate inspection reports and FAI reports
- Work with minimal supervision to support manufacturing needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Progressive experience related to precision manufacturing and inspection
- Ability to interact with people on the floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.