MBS is in urgent need of a Quality Engineer in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time opportunity. Looking for Quality Engineers for customer in extreme growth, excellent work environment and fantastic benefits package
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating new product launches and modifications of existing equipment on manufacturing lines.
- Overseeing design changes in tooling, fixtures and gages
- Quality improvement activities
- Set up testing procedures
- Understanding of quality standards and implementation
- Managing line efficiencies with a focus on safety and ergonomics;
- Working with outside vendors to ensure smooth project integration with minimal impact to current production
- The ability and desire to occasionally travel internationally for projects. Successful candidates will possess:
- Working knowledge of GD&T principles
- Engineering Degree with focus in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing preferred but not required
- Experience in a manufacturing engineering or similar function is required
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.