Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Quality Inspector in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity, with an opening on 2nd shift.
Use specific equipment to perform a full range of inspection and production tasks on parts and component as well as do some administrative duties. Sort and rework projects and identify problems
Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand and walk as well as 1 or more of the followings: grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, twist, squat, kneel, and balance the whole shift – up to 12 hours. Lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level. Wear steel-toe boots or shoes, safety glasses, and gloves.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Perform a full range of varied sorting, inspection, production, and data entry
- Perform a full range of production-related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work
- Read and follow written and verbal work instructions – all employee policies, work rules, and directions
- Identify problems and questions and report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Maintain organization and cleanliness work area
- Ability to use inspection and test equipment as required
- Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing training
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training, rules, and reporting, ensuring safe work environment.
- 18 years old
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment helpful
- Ability to frequently lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level
- Lift up to 50+ lbs. consistently
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments including working scheduled hours, location changes (QA Inspectors go to the parts they are inspecting), or mandatory overtime
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Wear steel-toes
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.