Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Reach Truck Driver in Milford oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
Drive a forklift truck, maintain safety, unload incoming shipments, prepare, and stage skids for outbound shipments and maintain daily records of forklift maintenance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lift, stack, and load merchandise cartons onto and off conveyor lines, semi-trailers, pallets, etc.
- Loads cartons of 30-75 lbs. up to 100% of working hours
- Maintain and verify documentation and information to facilitate the flow of merchandise being loaded on and off the semi-trailer.
- Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments, fill out worksheets, and complete order paperwork correctly.
- Identify products and match numbers.
- Operate motorized and non-motorized equipment to move merchandise.
- Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job duties.
- Report to DC Supervisor; no direct reports
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 18 years old
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment helpful
- Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory overtime.
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing training.
- Be a team player with an ability to work well with others.
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training, rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 40 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Flexible, willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, in all types of weather
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, and/or stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to include grasping and holding.
- Ability to follow directions with solid attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Pass a background check and drug test.
- Wear steel-toe boots
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud and it is required that you wear hearing protection. Safety glasses within the plant are also required. Safety shoes are encouraged. Employee must watch where he/she walks in order to remain safe.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.