MBS is in urgent need of a Resource Hydraulic Engineering in Miamisburg, OH. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities and services could include any or all Municipal Stormwater Programs; Stream and Wetland Restoration; Stormwater BMP Retrofitting and Design; Lake and Dam Engineering; Floodplain Analysis and FEMA Permitting; Stormwater, Wetland and Water Quality Permitting; Ecological Services
- Preparing preliminary and final site and/or roadway drainage designs for private, federal, state, and municipal transportation projects; preparing bridge and culvert hydraulic reports/designs for both FEMA-regulated and non-regulated streams; managing projects as necessary.
- Along with the possible services above, the ideal candidate will have the following: in-depth familiarity with NCDOT hydraulics unit design policies and procedures; experience with hydraulic modeling for bridges and culverts over FEMA-regulated streams; hydraulic design and plan preparation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent required
- 0 to 5 years or more experience in water resources and hydraulic design
- Auto Cad Civil 3D, Micro Station and GEOPAK drainage HEC-RAS and/or Flow master software
- Open Roads Designer is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on NCDOT projects is a plus
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.