Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a SMT Machine Operator in Batavia, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operator of electromechanical equipment relating to electronic circuit board assembly
- Operate electromechanical equipment used in the assembling of electronic circuit boards in a manufacturing environment
- Setup and verify multiple jobs using computer generated setup sheets and fixture layout drawings
- Communicate technical data, error data and any malfunctions of the machine to Quality and machine support
- Perform light maintenance and cleanup on production equipment
- Report any part shortages before and during production runs
- Monitor the assembly process and notify machine support to make any corrective action to ensure target defect goals
- Must demonstrate lead operator abilities
- Two years-experience on electromechanical or CNC type equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of and skills in the use of electronic pick and place, wave soldering, water wash, etc.
- Job functions will be performed at the machine lines in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment
- Takes responsibility for the quality of one’s individual work
- Demonstrates accuracy and neatness in their work
- Cooperative and dependable, highly motivated, and trustworthy
- Respects and works effectively with fellow team members
- Will notify team leader if team is not following quality processes
- Will present new ideas and improvements to Team Leader
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment with frequent contact with others. Job requires prolonged sitting, standing and frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.