Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Senior Composite Manufacturing Engineer. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Composite Manufacturing Engineer, you will develop manufacturing processes and tooling design for composite parts fabrication. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and abilities:
- Create written and illustrated manufacturing plans, bills of material and outside purchase specifications per engineering drawings/specifications
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes and tooling improvements for composite parts
- Communicate with customer to resolve engineering issues related to manufacturing processes, drawings, and specifications
- Assume Project Management responsibilities when directed
- Participate in MRB review of discrepant parts including Cause & Corrective Action
- Coordinate new and current business requirements with Production, Contracts, and Quality
- Support Production in delivery of products to customers on schedule
- Robotics Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have 10 years Composite Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Ability to interact with people on the shop floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups
- Experience in either RTM, Hand lay-up, Autoclave Cure, or Compression Molding of aerospace composite parts
- Plating and Anodizing experience would be a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be “hands-on” and roll up sleeves to work in a manufacturing and office environment
- Experience in any of the following processes is desirable: Metal to Metal bonding, RTM and/or compression Molding, Vacuum Bag Autoclave Cure
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.