Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Shipping Packer in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stores incoming finished goods into inventory
- Retrieves parts from inventory for fulfilling sales orders and returns parts to stock after shipment
- Packages and prepares parts for shipment. Verifies accuracy and quality of packaging
- Willingness to learn and grow into future opportunities
- Good work ethic
- Good attendance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.