MBS is hiring SR HR Generalist for a GREAT customer of ours in Chillicothe, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Sr. HR Generalist is responsible for providing employee support services to Ohio Operations. The incumbent will support the HR function, all salary employees (exempt and non- exempt), as well as the hourly work force, when needed
- Effectively perform recruitment of salaried positions, as assigned, from sourcing through onboarding.
- Ensure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently throughout the area of responsibility.
- Ensure Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) is followed.
- Oversight of FMLA program and STD for all salaried employees.
- Assist with the Co-Op program, organize travel and interviews.
- Benefit administration support.
- Ensure compliance with EEO requirements.
- HR project work, as needed.
- Enter all employee data for salary employees, as required in the HRIS data base (Dayforce). This includes hires, terminations, promotions, organizational changes, job changes, status/medical leaves, etc. and serve as backup to data for hourly workforce.
- Interface with Payroll concerning employee updates in Dayforce and ensure that employees are being paid properly.
- Analyze, recommend, and support implementation of continuous improvement initiatives across assigned HR processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Manage special projects, as appropriate, including but not limited to the streamlining of manual tasks, the maximization of technology, etc.
- Create positive change through coaching and counseling to supervisors/managers.
- Assist in facilitating conflict resolution activities with supervision.
- All other duties, as requested.
- To perform this job successfully, incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management is required; PHR certification is a plus.
- Five plus (5+) years’ HR generalist experience; Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR regulations, laws, and other federal, state, and local regulatory matters impacting areas of responsibility.
- Ability to form productive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including employees at all levels and external sources.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, written and verbal; demonstrated ability to work as a business partner within a team environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills, and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, HR databases, and HRIS system(s). Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of employment practices.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.