Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a TIG Welder in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity, with an opening on 1st and 2nd shift.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- TIG welding stainless steel and Inconel sheets 0.035 inch to 0.25 inch thick together to fabricate aerospace parts to customer specification.
- Ability to select and identify the proper materials, including weld wire selection, needed to weld components.
- Prepares materials for welding; cuts, grinds and cleans metal. Utilizes fabrication skills to complete all phases of fabrication.
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Good attendance
- Must have TIG Welding experience
- Aerospace Industry experience preferred
- 18 years old
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and sit for long periods of time on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to successfully pass vision screens
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Perform repetitious duties, such as hammering a part to specification
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.