Kable Staffing is in urgent need of Test Lab Specialist at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky). This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. This position offers an excellent opportunity for Quality Assurance individuals to work in an empowered manufacturing setting
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test specimen preparation as needed to support testing.
- Perform physical or mechanical testing to support production.
- Read and understand customer specifications/drawings (flow down from one to another).
- Complete and maintain required paperwork (ensure document traceability).
- Participate and support the 6-S program.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- US Citizen/Green Card Holder
- Planning & Prioritizing Work
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Good Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- Quick learner/Self starter
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Power Point) and Plex
- Ability to work in a mfg. environment and lift to 50 lbs. on a regularly basis.
- Prior testing experience a plus but not necessary
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.