Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Roll Hanger in Loveland Oh. This position is a full-Time temporary position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety rules and procedures.
- The Roll Hanger has the authority to stop production of there is unsafe condition or a problem with quality that is not rectified in an expedient fashion.
- The Roll Hanger has the responsibility to notify the Lead Person, supervisor, or plant Manager of such condition.
- The Roll Hanger has the responsibility to notify the lead person or supervisor or Plant Manager.
- Set up the line for production according to schedule of the orders priority on the clip boards.
- Determine size and caliper of paper required and set roll stands accordingly.
- When necessary, feed paper through laminator, wrap section, power wheels and forming section.
- Feed paper through chopper and check length, leg size, caliper, and glue adhesion. Make any necessary adjustments to comply with specifications and tolerances.
- Do appropriate quality checks.
- Maintain paper on roll stand.
- The roll hanger has the authority to control machine speed to meet expectation.
- Knock wood centers out of cores. Place centers on pallet and cores in the baler.
- Maintain housekeeping of production line and cleaning schedules.
- All other duties that are deemed necessary.
- 18 years old
- Be a team player with an ability to work well with others
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.