Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Utility Associate in Jackson Center, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity, with openings on 2nd shift.
Responsible for the final packaging of a quality container in a correct, safe, and efficient manner. Visually inspect constructed boxes, bottles, and supplies to assure quality and accuracy.
Ability to frequently lift up to 50+ lbs.
Must be able to stand and walk as well as 1 or more of the following: grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, twist, squat, kneel, and balance the whole shift - up to 12 hours. Lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level. Wear steel-toed shoes.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hand pack bottles into containers
- Fold and insert dividers into constructed boxes
- Fold and set-up corrugated trays
- Load box maker
- Remove units of finished product from conveyor system, stack properly, and band units
- Palletize and stretch wraps bottles
- Grind defective bottles in grinding area
- Check for proper stacking (i.e. mixed product and/or damaged cases)
- Maintain housekeeping standards including sweeping, cleaning, trash removal, and bailing
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures, BOS and SAP standards and activities, and GMP’s
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with the Production, Quality, and Group Leaders
- Duties and responsibilities may vary and change due to product specifications; there may be other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- 18 years old
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment helpful
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to move or lift up to 50+ lbs. frequently
- Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to reach, grasp, hold, push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and/or stoop on a repetitive basis
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Effective communication skills
- Pass background check and drug test
- Wear steel-toed shoes
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.