Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Warehouse Lead in Fairfield, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create reports from the warehouse management system regarding current inventory levels. Perform cycle counts/physical inventory counts and report the results.
- Monitor transactions of inventory locations.
- Adjust inventory data in the warehouse management system.
- Collect, resolve, and report on all inventory discrepancies.
- Facilitate location audits and physical inventory counts with the client, including coordinating all resources needed and generating the final report.
- Optimize inventory locations to ensure accurate inventory management, efficient picking, and logical use of locations.
- Communicate regularly with the operations manager and account manager.
- Train staff in 5S and lean manufacturing.
- What You’ll Bring: Team oriented
- Capacity to lead a team to achieve set goals
- Desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- 1-3 years’ experience working in fulfillment
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to communicate with other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills.
- Ability to do simple math, read orders, write instructions, and complete form.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Experience Forklift certification
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.