Kable Staffing is in urgent need of an Experienced Welder in Middletown Oh. This is a full-time temp-to hire position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be safety conscious,
- Must be able to run some machine shop equipment including welding machines, tools and grinders to perform necessary tasks.
- Must be able to use related hand tools including precision tools for measuring and repairs.
- Weld components (aluminum and or steel) using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Cutting metal into shapes.
- Knowledge and experience with metals.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as required.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
- Review samples, drawings, or instructions to understand specifications of output.
- Willing to travel if required.
- Ability to use welding equipment.
- Have basic welding knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot and make repairs as needed.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.