Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Welding in Fairfield, OH. This position is a full-time, temp-hire opportunity, with an opening on 1st and 3rd shift. This position requires the applicant to be able to work up to 12 hours per shift. The position is entry level and previous manufacturing experience is not required.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the molding/assembly positions while maintaining quality, safety/ productivity standards, and perform minor maintenance of all associated equipment
- Operate foaming machines, injection molding machines, assembly equipment and paint booth
- Conduct quality checks (first, middle and last product checks)
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks of molding machines, i.e., inspection, cleaning, etc.
- Ensure that each molding cell has the appropriate part containers for shipping purposes
- Stack parts neatly in containers
- Participate in new hire training
- Possess willingness and ability to learn and operate all equipment/cells as needed
- Empty scrap into large bins
- Follow the work process in each cell
- Follow plan instruction and participate in Total Plant Maintenance of machines
- Participate in 5S activity (clean up for 10 minutes at the end of each shift)
- Conform to all company and OSHA safety requirements
- Complete all tasks in a quality and detail oriented manner
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical functions
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow proper lifting techniques
- Possess willingness to cooperate and work in a strong team environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Moderate physical effort in required to move containers
- Ability to walk, stand and carry materials, stoop, kneel, and bend at waist and climb ladders and equipment
- Ability to operate in repetitive motions.
- Inside conditions, not required to remain outside
- Exposed to heat at times during summer months
- Exposed to some processing oils
- Upper noise levels requiring hearing protections
- Safety glasses, steel toe shoes, and hat are required at all times on the plant floor
- Kevlar sleeves and gloves will be provided to prevent exposure of steel and weld sparks into skin.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.